Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Captured! By Robots

Captured! By Robots

Coming to the Parish Room at the House of Blues this Saturday night, a band of robots who have gained control of their once master, forcing him to humiliate himself onstage nightly. I think we can hit the beginning of the Clay Tigers Art show at the Shaw Center in Baton Rouge, then hit the road, hopefully making it in time to hit the Jonathan Ferrara Gallery for the opening receptions for “Clay, A Compelling _Expression” and “Moment.” Clay is a group ceramics show that includes friend Christopher Brumfield. Of course we'll have to make sure we get to the Parish room in plenty of time to see Liquidrone. I actually found out about the Captured by Robots show because I wanted to see Liquidrone on Friday in Baton Rouge, but there's an opening (posted previously) and a post show party that I'd prefer not to miss. Now I'm all set, just gotta get through 2 1/2 more days of work.

No comments: